musiksnob asked: How do you decide who gets to write which scripts? Is there a rotation? If you pitch the idea, do you get first dibs? Are there certain characters you find difficult to write for?
Generally it’s a rotation - sometimes based on seniority, sometimes scheduling. Pitching comes after the episode is assigned. You can fight to write for a certain character — however, stories are more often determined by the season arc.
- camaya-forever likes this
- every-tears-a-water-fall likes this
- xxsushirollxx likes this
- seemslikeineedoneofthese likes this
- stephenstohns likes this
- sherronjoy likes this
- degrassishootingsun likes this
- samamam likes this
- whenthestormisover likes this
- spym likes this
- degrassistreet likes this
- degrassieclare likes this
- effyeahdegrassiwriters posted this